Join the Down Syndrome Information Alliance as we unite for a common cause and raise funds at the 2018 Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk. Whether you have Down syndrome, know someone who does, or just want to show your support, take the first step and donate or register today! Help us spread the word; all are welcome for our day of celebration!
Activities, Food & Logistics:
- Farmhouse Coffee Truck will be out bright and early for your favorite beverage!
- Sisterhood Bake Sale
- 1 - mile walk
- Kids Zone of Fun
- Yulissa Arescurenaga - Zumba Instructor to speak, perform and take pictures with families!
- Performance from Music to Grow On & Dusty's Puppets
- DSIA Step Up Themed Photo Booth
- Bring a picnic lunch or purchase from food trucks & Bring your tents, blankets and chairs
- Resources and Information
Don't forget! Prizes and Recognition for the Highest Fundraising Team & Most Spirited
CLICK HERE to download, share and print the flyer for this event.
2018 Registration Fees:
Early Fees through July 31st: Adults (12 & over) $15 | Child (11 & under) $10
Regular Fees August 1st - September 8th: Adults (12 & over) $20 | Child (11 & under) $15
Late Fees - September 9th: Adults (12 & over) $25 | Child (11 & under) $20
** Even if you registered in the past, you need to register this year by selecting the blue "REGISTER" button. If you use the same name and email as last year, the system will assign the same user name and password.
DSIA Step Up t-shirts are no longer available with registration.
CLICK HERE to download, share and print the flier for this event.