Event day volunteers are the key to any successful event and the Buddy Walk is no different. We need volunteers to help set-up, register walkers, support children’s activities and more. Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
Volunteers will be able to choose their shift and assignment during the volunteer registration process. Volunteers will receive an email confirmation after submitting registration. Reminders will be emailed as the event approaches. If you need to cancel your commitment please refer back to the cancellation directions found in your email confirmation. Changes to assignment area on event day may need to be made based on the needs of the organization. Your flexibility is appreciated.
Friday, May 17
- 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM (Site Build)
Saturday, May 18
- 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM (Site Build)
- 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM (Set-up)
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM & 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Event Volunteers )
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Registration)
- 3:00 PM (Break down – clean-up)
- Response Team
- Carnival Games
- Site Set-up and Break-down
- Raffle/Silent Auction
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org