Special Needs Resource Area
Vendor space is available in the Special Needs Resource Area. This area is designed to educate Buddy Walk attendees of the resources available for the special needs population.
Vendor participation is FREE! Vendors are encouraged to have fun and interactive displays. Displays may include pictures, brochures and samples that will educate our attendees about their organization as well as activities or entertainment for the participants visiting the resource area.
If applicable, vendors are permitted to sell related merchandise. A small donation is suggested. Please use your discretion.
Vendor Terms and Conditions
- As a vendor you will receive one six (6) foot table and two (2) chairs.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set-up and take-down within the hours indicated.
- Vendor set up is from 10:00am - 11:00am. Vendor take down can begin at 3pm.
- The DSA of Delaware and/or its Buddy Walk Committee reserves the right to deny space to any Vendor before and/or during the Buddy Walk.
- The DSA of Delaware does not guarantee exclusivity.
- Any and all state and/or local requirements (e.g. sales tax, business licenses, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the Vendor.
- The DSA of Delaware is not responsible for any costs or losses incurred by the Vendor.
To be a vendor or for questions contact email@example.com
Space is limited, register early! Deadline May 1st.