T-Shirt Design Contest
The Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta wants to see your creativity and t-shirt design skills. DSAA is holding a T-Shirt Design Contest for the Official Atlanta Buddy Walk® commemorative t-shirt. See below for rules and information.
- Contest is open to all Atlanta Buddy Walk® participants - any age!
- One (1) design allowed per individual.
- Design contest runs from June 1 - 30. All final designs must be submitted no later than June 30th (5 p.m. EST) to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Buddy Walk T-Shirt Contest Submission" in the subject line. If your file is too large, send an email and we will make other arrangements.
- Three designs will be selected by DSAA for a Facebook likes contest. All three selected will become sole property of DSAA and Atlanta Buddy Walk®.
- All designs must be completely original artwork. We encourage you to use your own creativity.
- No clip art or stock photos. No work copied from copyrighted or published materials is permitted.
- All designs must be created and submitted in a vector based program such as Illustrator, etc.
- Convert all fonts to outlines.
- Design is for the front of the shirt only and must be submitted in black with white/transparent background.
- The design must be submitted in a print ready format.
- Entries not complying with the contest rules are subject to disqualification without prior warning.
The design must include the following:
- Official NDSS Buddy Walk® logo in full, unaltered form
- Atlanta, GA (City where the walk is conducted)
- Year - 2018 and 21st Anniversary
*The design must reproduce well on a colored, cotton t-shirt.
Three designs will be selected by DSAA on July 8th for the contest. These designs will be featured on DSAA's Facebook page from July 9 - July 20th. The design with the most "Likes" on Facebook on July 20th at 5 p.m. (EST) will win. Only one vote per person. Any design associated with improper voting will be disqualified.
Show us what the DSAA 21st Buddy Walk® means for you!